Environmental Conservation Activities
We aim to contribute to societies through our efforts for environmental preservation
The Asahi Intecc Group will aim to harmonize its corporate activities centering on the design, production and sale of industrial and medical devices with the global environment and contribute to society by actively engaging in environmental preservation.
Asahi Intecc Co., Ltd. establishes the following policies in its goal of contributing to society through the promotion of environmentally-conscious production activities and efforts for environmental preservation in its business activities centering on the design and production of stainless steel mini-ropes, catheters and guide wires.
- We shall comply with relevant laws, regulations and ordinances and with other requirements that have been agreed upon.
- We shall accurately grasp the impact that our corporate activities will have on the environment, set appropriate environmental goals and targets to improve the environmental impact on an on-going basis and establish the following priority activities to prevent pollution of the environment.
- ・We will promote conservation of resources and energy.
- ・We will engage in the reduction, sorting and recycling of waste materials.
- ・We will engage in product supply that is conscious of environmental preservation.
- ・We will thoroughly manage chemical substances.
- ・We will utilize merchandise that will help improve the environment.
- Through environmental education we shall increase environmental awareness of all personnel and give support so that each individual can responsibly carry out environmental preservation activities.
- We shall disseminate this environmental policy to all persons working for Asahi Intecc as well as widely announce it to the public.
Munechika Matsumoto, Device Division Manager
July 1, 2013
Asahi Intecc Co., Ltd.